Last modified: November 2, 2018
ASIGNAL NETWORKS APPLICATION MARKETING SERVICE
Asignal Networks buys advertising space on mobile applications and similar digital properties on behalf of our Clients. Pursuant to those Services, we collect information across the mobile apps and sites you visit to create interest segments in order to make advertising messages more relevant. We also receive data from Clients to help inform and improve their advertising campaigns. Such "Client Data" is used subject to the privacy policies of the Clients of Asignal Networks. None of this information may be used by Asignal Networks to personally identify you. Information on our EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework is available at (www.fmgagency.com/privacy-shield-policy.html)
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ASIGNAL NETWORKS’S APPLICATION MARKETING SERVICE
The Asignal Networks Services collect information pursuant to delivering advertising messages and when those messages are viewed, clicked or otherwise interacted with by users. This information can’t be used to personally identify you and includes:
INFORMATION USE BY ASIGNAL NETWORKS MARKETING SERVICES
We use the information we obtain to provide and improve Asignal Networks’ Services, including for the following purposes:
ASIGNAL NETWORKS WEBSITE
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our Terms of Service (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights), or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of our Website.
INFORMATION SHARING, ONWARD TRANSFER
We disclose the information in our systems for the following purposes:
· With Clients of Asignal Networks pursuant to serving ads on their behalf, when you click on their ad and/or download their application;
· With third parties such as advertising exchanges in order to bid on and purchase advertising inventory in mobile apps on behalf of Clients of Asignal Networks;
· In response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
· When we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary or appropriate, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so;
· In other circumstances when necessary either to protect the rights or property of Asignal Networks, Clients of Asignal Networks, and/or third parties;
· We share information with third parties at an aggregated level for sales, marketing or other business purposes; and
· We may transfer information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. If Asignal Networks is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
Choice Mechanism, Opt-out We don't collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us. You may send requests to understand what personally identifiable information we have on you by emailing email@example.com.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is attempting to develop a Do Not Track (DNT) standard. Currently, the standards regarding the DNT signals and appropriate responses are not defined. Accordingly, we do not assign a meaning to DNT signals.
If you'd like to opt-out from Asignal Networks, please click : (www.fmgagency.com/adchoices-optout.html). By opting out of Asignal Networks, you will continue to see advertising, although those ads will not be targeted to your interests by Asignal Networks.
We have implemented a third-party analytics features that will collect data on our Website. You can opt-out of these analytics features by clicking: (www.fmgagency.com/adchoices-optout.html).
We process information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we take reasonable steps to ensure that any information in our care is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
RIGHTS TO YOUR INFORMATION ACCORDING TO GDPR
GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which is a European Union law governing privacy and data protection for all residents of the EU. The provisions of GDPR can be also applied to how data is processed and verified (more on that later) outside the European Union.
Generally speaking, the GDPR represents a new set of rules intended to empower the citizens of the European Union to control their personal information. In accordance with the applicable laws, users are authorized to access and modify their own data held by the companies, which includes data collection, ad tracking, surveys, cookies, location data, and every other bit of a user’s “digital footprint”. Users are also entitled to transmit their personal details to other organizations. The GDPR also enforces companies to determine their in-house data security policies.
At any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org you have the right:
· to access your personal information that we hold;
· to request the rectification of your personal information that we hold;
· to request the erasure of your personal information that we hold;
· to request to restrict processing of your personal information;
· to object to processing of your personal information by us;
· to request to transfer your personal information that we hold (e.g. data portability);
· to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
· to withdraw any consent related to your personal information given by you.
We will process your requests to us within 30 days. We will also notify a relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours from a breach related to your personal information that we hold.
We have assigned a Data Protection Officer (DPO). You may reach him via email@example.com. Our DPO is tasked with ensuring that Asignal Networks acknowledges and abides its data protection responsibilities.
We will not store personal information for more than 12 months from the date of termination of an agreement between you and Asignal Networks.
You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm . If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law. In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
Our EU Representative in accordance with an Article 27 of GDPR:
Große Bleichen 21
Asignal Networks adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not create nor use any behavioral advertising segments of children under 18 as part of our Services. Our Website is not directed at children under the age of 18. If we are made aware that we have received personally identifiable information from someone under 18, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the personally identifiable information collected via the Website. Asignal Networks has implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information, both during transmission and once it is received. This includes but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; therefore, while Asignal Networks strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, it cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about these security practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER CONTENT
TRANSFER TO THE U.S. OR OTHER COUNTRIES
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Asignal Networks has facilities. If you are an EU or Swiss individual, please see our EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework in order to see what rights you have and how they can be exercised.
CONTACT ASIGNAL NETWORKS
ASIGNAL NETWORKS, INC.
8910 University Center Lane Aventine,
Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92122,